- We are looking for 10+ years overall experienced candidates
- Manage the delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
- Oversee daily activities of the delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns
- Provide leadership and manage the operation center that includes hiring, mentoring and leading teams for continued growth, conducting annual reviews etc.
- Establish relationship with senior stakeholders across the organization
- Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Develop scope and budget for delivery projects.
- Provide a software development strategy that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the state of the art technologies
- Work with the Sales teams to secure new clients by leading the preparation of client proposals and statements of work.
- Work closely with the Client Account Managers to manage all aspects of Delivery.
- Improve profitability of the organization by monitoring project costs, recruitment of personnel and resource utilization
- Identifying any gaps or inefficiencies in and helping to improve our current day-to- day business workflow
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs
- Responsible to work on multiple assignments and effectively manage time and priorities of staff.
Qualification: BTech/MCA/Bsc in Computer Science
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Rush your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org