The L1 – Support Engineer is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the customers, developers and prospects across the World through e-mail, phone interactions and by using incident tracking systems.
- The L1 – Support Engineer is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the customers, developers and prospects across the World through e-mail, phone interactions and by using incident tracking systems.
- This support level receives inbound requests through channels like phone, Web forms, email, chat, or other means based on the documented agreement with the Client.
- Support engineer logs, categorizes, prioritizes, tracks, and routes (i) incidents reported by users or (ii) alarms raised by monitoring tools.
- Be the first to acknowledge an incident and track incidents until successfully resolved.
- Implement basic, documented break-fix tasks along the lines of following a knowledge article.
- Escalate to an L2 team and follow documented escalation procedures
- Monitor the event alerts and notify the concerned team
- Monitor the availability of the Database events like DB availability, Instance availability and the space availability of disk drives and file systems.
- Monitor the Alert log files, transaction logs and backup logs.
- Monitor the database related activities, respond to calls from the Application support and developments teams.
- Monitor performance related issues like high CPU utilization, Application performance and high Memory utilization
- This team will need to interface with US based customers and should be able to manage conversations to address critical issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills and Documentation Skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodologies
- Strong Command of the English Language (Verbal & Written)
- Active Listening
- Attention to Detail
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Rush your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org