We are looking for 8+ years experienced .Net Developer with Optimizely or Cloud Commerce experience
JOB CODE - RDNLD3
- Leading and managing a team of developers and engineers
- Designing and implementing technical solutions for client projects
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, and other
- stakeholders to identify innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Ensuring code quality and best practices are followed.
- Comfortable taking any technical challenge with confidence and efficiency
- Providing suitable solutions and architectures for the given business problems, and platform integrations with 3rd party services
- Experience in Agile Practices and unit testing frameworks
- Participate in workshops with the customer to map and detail the technical requirements
- Lead the development team and have a responsibility to ensure that stories can be converted into technical specifications, that the development leads to sustainable solutions and that the delivery corresponds to the customer expectations
- Mentoring team members and helping them grow in their careers.
- Maintaining technical documentation and ensuring knowledge is shared across the team.
- Building strong relationships with clients and supporting them throughout their journey with Optimizely
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in Optimizely (EPiServer) CMS and Cloud
- Commerce, C#, ASP.Net MVC 3 and above, SQL/PLSQL
- Experience of working in Angular, Vue JS, React JS, Node JS, HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of server-side languages such as Python or Java
- Experience in various Azure Platform skills such as Azure App
- Services, Azure SQL, Azure AD Single-Sign-On, Azure Virtual
- Machines, Logic Apps, API Development, Service Bus, etc.
- Responsible for designing high-quality E-commerce solutions using Optimizely
- Possess a deep understanding of Optimizely / EpiServer architecture and platform extensions with detailed knowledge of building and customizing websites using Optimizely Content Management
- Strong experience in Ecommerce development
- Knowledge and experience with TFS, GIT, JIRA or other source control software
- Experience in Azure DevOps and Git
- Experience in version controls such as GIT, Bitbucket, SVN, etc
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Capstrano etc
- Experience in Docker is an added advantage
- Experience in VDIs such as Citrix, Aws Workspace etc is added
- Understanding of web development best practices such as performance optimization, accessibility, and security ·
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes along with Job Code to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details. This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.