We are looking for 8-10 years experienced DotNet Developer, JOB CODE - RDNLD2
- Candidates with 8+ years of experience in IT industry and with strong .Net/.Net Core/Azure Cloud Service/ Azure DevOps.
- Working hours – 8 hours , with a few hours of overlap during EST Time zone.
- Expertise in working with Microsoft Technologies like C#, .Net Core , WEB API, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, IIS, Git
- Hands on experience in Azure development , worked on Azure Web application, App Service, Azure Storage, Azure SQL database and Azure AD
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure Cloud Service , Application Insights, Azure Monitoring, KeyVault and SQL Azure.
- Hands on experience in building and deploying applications by adopting Azure DevOps practices such as Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) in runtime with Git, Docker, Kubernetes and managing Azure Cloud Services.
- Expertise in RDBMS including MS SQL Server with thorough knowledge in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Packages, Cursors & tables and objects types.
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns, , experience in designing solutions
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC) with software development models like Agile, Scrum model, Jira models.
- Designing, developing and executing software solutions to address business issues
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Manage, coordinate and support development team throughout the process
- Perform object-oriented programming, data modelling and database creation.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management (client facing roles)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Guide team to write reusable, testable, performant and efficient code
- Work with the team to define, design, and deliver on new features
- Lead by example by designing and implementing clean best-practices maintainable code
- Experience in large scale software development.
- Expertise in C#, .Net Core, Entity framework, EF core, Microservices, Azure Cloud services, Azure DevOps
- Expertise in RDBMS including MS SQL Server with thorough knowledge in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures
- Any certifications in the relevant technologies mentioned above is good- Azure Fundamentals, Azure Developer Associate
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details. This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.