We were selected as their trusted service partner and some of the application challenges we faced were Deprecated platforms and outdated technologies, Security vulnerabilities, Applications not lending themselves to integrate with modern digital platforms, Large data storage of from past 25 years etc. Our team effectively managed these challenges through our Managed Services delivery model and brought added value to the client with the following:
· Application inventory – List of applications with their technologies, business purposes, source code repositories and hosted environments details
· Gap Analysis Report, application modernization maturity assessment and recommendations
· Application modernization strategy – Version compact, performance improvements, architecture improvements, obsolete tech stack removal, bring in cutting edge tech
· Cloud migration strategy built based on cost factor, high availability, scalability, service adoption. A mixed and hybrid approach which includes IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
· Data practices and strategies built by considering PII, PHI and regulatory compliances based on the region (US)
· Support strategy prepared by doing existing ticket and SLA reports analysis. Process improvements/ strategies are documented and implemented.
· Quality and timely delivery – Status reports, test reports, SLA reports, etc.
· System documentation like SOP, knowledge documentation, user manuals, architecture, and technology document
The engagement evolved to bring a level of maturity to the Clients program, process, and expertise in addressing software and audit challenges across the entire enterprise software portfolio.